This list of the best things to see and do in Paris It will help you not to miss anything important and enjoy maximum experiences in one of the most incredible cities in the world.
To make this selection we have based on the different visits we have made to the City of love, the last on a trip to Paris in 4 days, during which we continue to discover this incredible city.
Completing most points on this list, divided by themes, will allow you to enjoy the best leisure and cultural activities, visit the most famous and less known places and, above all, squeeze out everything that this impressive city offers. We start!
1. Climb the 210 meters of the Montparnasse Tower by elevator, from which we assure you, you will have the best views of the city with the Eiffel Tower in the background.
Although it is not very touristy (at the moment), it is becoming more and more fashionable so to guarantee you the climb, especially on holidays, it is advisable to book your ticket here in advance.
2. Walk the two kilometers that connect the Place de la Concorde with the Arc de Triomphe and form one of the most famous avenues in the world, the Champs Elysées.
3. Find the graves of Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde, Frédéric Chopin, Maria Callas or Édith Piaf in the Père-Lachaise cemetery, one of the most famous in the world and one of the best things to do in Paris.
A great way to learn about the interesting history of this cemetery is to book this visit with a guide in Spanish.
4. Cross the Pont Neuf, the oldest and one of the most beautiful bridge in Paris with its more than 300 carved masks.
5. Enter the Shakespeare & Co bookstore, one of the most famous and beautiful in Paris.
6. Follow the steps of the da Vinci Code in the imposing Church of Saint Sulpice.
7. Enjoy the tranquility offered by the Île Saint-Louis, compared to its neighboring tourist Island of the Cité.
8. Visit the tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte located in the National Palace of the Invalids, known as the Invalids.
9. Enter the Vivienne Gallery, a commercial gallery with a bohemian atmosphere, which will take you back to a bygone era.
10. Discover the Catacombs of Paris, one of the most incredible in Europe with a lot of bones and skulls.
A good option to skip the long lines that form in the access, which can be more than two hours, is to book this ticket in advance.
95. Use the N26 card to pay and the BNEXT card to get money, they will not charge you commission and you will have the current change. You can find much more information on this topic in this post of the best cards to travel without commissions.
96. If it matches you, keep in mind that the first Sunday of each month the entrance to many museums is free. Keep it in mind when organizing your trip.
97. Be attentive to your belongings, especially in places with many people and in the subway. Although it is not an insecure city, making use of common sense, as anywhere in the world, is the best way to avoid surprises.
98. If you have little time, take a tour with the Paris tourist bus with comments recorded in Spanish and stop at the main attractions of the city, it is one of the best options.
99. See if you find it profitable to buy the Paris Pass, a card with which you will save money at the tickets of 60 Paris attractions and time, by allowing you to enter without queues to places like The Louvre. This card also includes unlimited public transport.
100. Follow this list of essential tips for traveling to Paris.
If you feel like helping us complete the list of the best 100 things to see and do in Paris, add yours in the comments.