The C3 City PASS New York It is a booklet with which you can meet the 3 of the main attractions of New York, saving up to 27% if you compare it with the purchase of tickets separately.
If there is something we know, it is the need to organize a good route on any trip to New York, especially if you have few days and want to go to the best places to visit in New York. For this, if you are traveling a few days, there is nothing better than having the C3 City PASS New York, a pass, which you can buy on the official website here, with which you can access 3 of the most iconic attractions of the city, at an economical price, saving 27% on the price of tickets separately.
As we mentioned before, the C3 City PASS New York includes the entrance to the 3 most important tourist attractions in New York, including:
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- 11S Memorial and Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- Metropolitan Art Museum
- Circle Line Cruises
- Intrepid Museum of the Sea, Air and Space
- Guggenheim museum
- Hornblower tourist cruises
- Discounts for some purchases, restaurants and activities
How does it work?
He C3 City PASS New York card operation It is very easy and intuitive:
- Buy your C3 City PASS New York here
- Once you have acquired your C3 You will receive an email with a mobile pass, with which you can access the tourist attractions.
Remember that the New York C3 It can only be purchased online, since unlike other tourist cards for New York, it is not available at tourist attractions.
- Start using it in the most comfortable way, going to the attractions you want and are included in the C3 City PASS New York, showing your mobile pass.
Don't forget that the C3 City PASS New York It is valid for 9 consecutive days from the first day of use and you should not choose the attractions at the beginning of your trip, since it is completely flexible.
Although we have already said several times, now we leave the price of C3 so you can verify that with this you can save 29% in addition to a lot of time, since you should not queue to buy tickets.
- Adult: 77.50 euros
- Child: 59.05 euros
Buy on the official website the C3 City PASS New York here
Circle Line Cruise
With these examples we leave you, if you had to pay the tickets separately for example from the Top of the Rock, the 11S Museum and the Empire State, the price of about 113 euros per adult, so buying the C3 City PASS New York you will save 35 euros. Not forgetting that in addition to that saving, you will also save time, since you should not queue to buy tickets.
Which one do I buy: CityPASS, C3, New York Pass or New York Explorer Pass?
As with the question about whether it is advisable or not to buy any of the passes, in this case, the choice of best tourist card for your visit to New York It also depends a lot on the type of trip you want to take.
Despite this, so that you can get an idea about which one is best suited to your trip, we leave you a series of examples and situations:
- If you are traveling a few days, between 2-4 days and want to visit some of the most important tourist attractions in the city, such as the Top of the Rock, the Empire State Building or go to the Statue of Liberty, the best option would be the C3 about which we talked in this post.
- In case your trip is somewhat longer, between one week and ten days, or you want to visit more than 3 attractions, we believe that the best option is the New York CityPASS, since with this booklet you can visit up to 6 tourist attractions in the city, including the most famous and tourist.
- If your trip is longer or you want to squeeze the city to the fullest, whatever the time of your stay, your choice is without a doubt the New York PASS that you can buy here or the New York Explorer Pass, which you can buy here . In this case, with both you can know most of the attractions of the Big Apple, saving a lot of money and time.