Spain, one of the most complete countries we can find, in which you can enjoy a unique culture, incredible landscapes, exceptional monuments and a unique history that is breathed in every corner of the country. Not to mention one of the most delicious gastronomies in the world, with which you can complement any trip through any of the areas of the country. We leave you a selection of what we believe are some of the 50 things to see and do in Spain essential.
1. Try to complete the list of the 75 things to see and do in Barcelona, one of the most incredible cities in the world.
17. Feel tiny in the impressive Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
18. Get carried away in Santa Eulalia, one of Ibiza's favorite places, both for the Ibicencos and for the tourists, where you can stay at the IBEROSTAR Santa Eulalia.
19. Forget everything in the Cíes Islands, in Vigo, one of the most beautiful landscapes in Spain.
Albarracín 50 things to see and do in Spain
46. Tour the Alpujarras of Granada and Almeria, home to beautiful landscapes and unforgettable villages such as Bubión, Capileira, Trevélez or Órgiva.
47. Visit the Alcazaba de Málaga, a fortification of the Muslim era, located in the highest part of Gibralfaro Castle and stay in one of the 3 hotels that Iberostar has in the city.
48. Surprise yourself in front of Santa María del Naranco in Oviedo, one of the most amazing places in Spain.
49. Resuscitate with an unforgettable salmorejo at the Doña Elvira Restaurant in Seville.
50. Forget the world on the beach of Bologna, a practically wild beach, in the municipality of Tarifa.
If you feel like helping us complete the list of 50 things to see and do in Spain, add yours in the comments.
* All images that do not have a watermark have been assigned by Shutterstock
* Post in collaboration with Cupon.es